Name: Álvaro Córdoba
Phone: 00598 99165726
Address: Carlos Vaz Ferreira 3660 CP 11700 Montevideo Uruguay
- Fellow Vascular Neurosurgery AKH Neurosurgical Clinic, Medical University of Vienna.
- Faculty of the European Workshops on Cerebral Revascularization. AKH Neurosurgical Clinic, Medical University of Vienna Austria.
- Neuroendoscopy. Neuroanatomy. Restorative Neurosurgery. Department of Neurosurgery Montevideo, Uruguay
- Active Member and Faculty of the Walter Dandy Society and St Louis University- Cerebrovascular-Neuroendoscopy Department, Missouri ,USA.
- Active Member of the Austrian Society of Neurosurgery, Vienna Austria.
- Past President of the Latinamerican Study Group on Neuroendoscopy. Ex Member of the Editorial Board of the FLANC (Latinamerican Federation of Neurosurgical Societies
- Expert Reviewer World Neurosurgery Review
- President elect 2021 – 2025 and Active Member International Board of the IFNE (International Federation on Neuroendoscopy)
- Ex Member of the WFNS Committee on Neuroendoscopy
- Active Member of A.U.M.R.I.T. – Montevideo, Uruguay
- Currently conducting protocolized research on Bone Marrow Stem Cell treatment in Multiple Sclerosis
- Carlos Vaz Ferreira 3660 CP 11700 Montevideo Uruguay
Name: Manuel Baruch
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- He has worked for 5 years in the Department of Microbiology and published a first article on resistance to antibiotics in isolates of Staphylococcus spp. In 1983 he began to work on cell cultures for virology, initially with BHK-21 for Foot-and-Mouth virus and later at the University of Buenos Aires with Vero cells for the diagnosis of Junín Virus.
- Between 1988 and 1995, hired as Senior Technician by UNDP in Southern Africa.
- Organizes laboratories and trains personnel for Trypanosomiasis, Malaria, Cholera and AIDS.
- In 1996, back in Uruguay, he established a clinical diagnostic laboratory that later incorporated the development of protocols for ecotoxicity bioassays.
- In 2015, it joined the Network of Environmental Laboratories (RLAU) of the current Ministry of the Environment, specializing in environmental audits through ecotoxicity tests.
Name: Martha Raquel Fontanilla Duque
Phone: +57-1-316 5000, ext. 14664, 14668, 16959
Address: Lab. 318, Departamento de Farmacia, Universidad Nacional de Colombia. Av. Carrera 30 # 45-10, Bogotá D.C., Colombia
- Química Farmacéutica, Ph.D.
- Rectora de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- 1982-1989: Química Farmacéutica, Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
- 1992-1997: Ph.D., Boston University School of Medicine
- Consejera Programa Nacional de Ciencias Básicas del Departamento Administrativo de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación (Colciencias)
- Profesor Titular, Departamento de Farmacia, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Representante del Consejo Superior Universitario de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia ante el Consejo de la Facultad de Enfermería
- Profesor Asociado, Departamento de Farmacia, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Directora de la Maestría en Microbiología, Instituto de Biotecnología, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Directora del Instituto de Biología Molecular, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad El Bosque, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Profesor Asistente-Cátedra, Departamento de Farmacia, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Profesor Asistente-Tiempo Completo, Departamento de Farmacia, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1994- 1996
- Asistente de Docencia, Departamento de Microbiología, Boston University, School of Medicine, Boston, USA.
- Candidata a Ph.D., Departamento de Microbiología, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, USA.
- Asistente Investigación, Instituto de Biotecnología, Univesidad Nacional de Colombia
Name: Eduardo Civila
Address: Gral. Gestido, Montevideo, Uruguay
Phone: (+598) 99 63 05 67
- Medical Doctor.
- Aesthetic Medicine.
- Postgraduate scholarships (P.A.H.O.) in Medical Mycology, Parasitic Immunology and Tropical Medicine.
- Certified by the U.I.M.E (International Union of Aesthetic Medicine).
- Former Associate Professor of the Faculty of Medicine of the UDELAR.
- Former Chief Sanitary Physician of the Ministry of Public Health.
- Former Director of the Department of Public Health Laboratories.
- Vice President of the S.U.M.E (Uruguayan Society of Aesthetic Medicine).
- Former director of the S.D.U. (Society of Dermatology of Uruguay) 2007-2009.
- Founding member of A.U.M.R.I.T. (Uruguayan Association of Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering).
- Founding partner of S.O.U.M.A.L (Uruguayan Society of Anti-Aging and Longevity Medicine).
- Approximately fifty scientific publications in national and international journals.
- Publication of manuals and book chapters (pediatrics, dermatology, parasitology, laboratory, aesthetic medicine).
- Speaker at numerous national and international conferences.
- Responsible for theoretical and practical courses nationally and abroad.
Name: Patricia Pranke
- Patricia Pranke is a full professor and head of the Hematology and Stem Cells Laboratory at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil (since 1995) and professor of Post-graduate Program in Physiology. She has a Ph.D. in Genetics and Molecular Biology from the Federal University of Rio Grande Sul, Brazil, and the Stem Cell Laboratory at the New York Blood Center, New York, USA. Postdoctoral fellow at the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany, in the field of nanotechnology techniques for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine through the cultivation of stem cells in nanofiber scaffolds for the reconstitution of organs and tissues. Founder and president of the council of the Stem Cell Research Institute of Rio Grande do Sul. Current vice-president of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (2020-2024). Patricia has been one of the members of the Brazilian Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences, entitled “immortals”, since 2020.
- Patricia was one of the two scientific advisors to the Brazilian Government concerning the formation of the law to approve the human embryonic stem cell research, The Brazilian Federal Government, Brasilia, DF, Brazil, 2003–2005.
- Member of the council of TERMIS-AM (Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society-AMERICAS) (2015-2022). Chair of the Latin America Affairs Committee – TERMIS. Member of the International Stem Cell Banking Initiative (ISCBI) group (2020-2022). Member of the board of directors of SLABO (Latin American Society of Biomaterials, Artificial Organs and Tissue Engineering) (2015-2016, 2018-2020 and 2021-2022).
- Patricia received 27 awards, including: “2022 Education, Training and Outreach Award” from Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS-AM); “Award for Social Responsability FADERS” (Foundation of the organization and development of social politics for phsically handicapped people and people with special needs of Rio Grande do Sul), 2005; Who´sWho in Science and Engineering 2011-2012, Marquis Who´sWho – A Who´sWho in America Publication. She has 118 articles published in scientific journals, more than 300 abstracts published, 8 chapters in books published and 7 patents requested. She was academic advisor of more than 200 students/researchers, including PhD, master degree and post-doc students, as well undergraduated students.
- She works with the area of Hematology and Stem Cells on the following topics: stem cells, nanotechnology, nanomedicine, regenerative medicine, tissue engineering and artificial organs.